Friday, June 03, 2005

Starting off my day

BreakfastI have been eating this breakfast set I prepared myself yesterday and the day before. I would normally spread 2 slices of bread with margarine and heavily sprinkle it with toasted wheatgerm. We started buying the wheatgerm (high in folic acid) for our robosrovski hamster who gave birth to a number of babies and later wheatgerm became part of all our hamsters' diet and my breakfast too :) Parents just bought some pork floss so I added to my bread too. Mum also made her special dessert - barley, beancurd skin, ginko nuts, peanuts. It's yummy and not too sweet. I also had a handful of blueberries (which was on sale @ $3plus @ Fairplus supermarket).

This morning, I ate my bread with wheatgerm and porkfloss plus a cup of soya bean and a small apple. I tried to feed Mynah with mashed apple with soya bean milk but it rejected my attempts. I also can't start my day without reading the Straits Times. Hee.

No comments: