Sunday, April 08, 2007

Missing cats, new cats and my dear community cats

Nosy , Mini and her kittens have not been seen for the past few weeks. No one saw any pest controllers catching them, so I can only think and hope that someone likes them and gives them good homes.

While we miss them, there are other new cats a few blocks away from the park. This black cat
whom I'm not sure is a male or female and this kitten who is usually with his/her mother but this morning I didn't see the mother cat. I will continue to check on them and try to sterilise them soon.

There is a black cat being dumped in the park recently. A few nights ago when Mum and I bumped into her, she was scared but brave enough to eat some cat food we gave her before running away. Yesterday she seems to know we are nice people and she was quite vocal like Noisy and meowed very loudly. She ate the food and kept rubbing her body against my legs and wanted my attention. However, Bush didn't like her around and chased her away a few times but she would come back. This morning, I didn't see her though.

I'm always happy to see the community cats safe and sound and healthy. This morning is no exception :)

Noisy at the void deck

Bush and White Neck gobbling up their food

Bush relaxing and staring @ me

White Neck falling asleep


White Cat aka White is a very friendly cat. He's quite clingy to me and a few times I have to play catching with him to shake him off my trail. I find it very funny to be running in my slippers around the park.


Shadow was sleeping in the bushes and not interested in having brunch. Fat Cat wasn't at the park, so I had to go to the carpark to feed him but I didn't take photos of him as he doesn't like the camera.

1 comment:

Nona Neo said...

Ah... they look so cute and contented. Bush and White Neck look almost identical!