Thursday, April 12, 2007

Nice food and company make me happy

Rice with yummy dishes that parents kept aside for my dinner on:
Tuesday


Wednesday


Friday


On Thursday, I introduced Esther to the set lunches of Sun with Moon Japanese Restaurant @ Wheelock Place. I had salmon and chicken hotpot and potato salad set

while she tried miso cod with sashimi salad.


I always enjoy my home cooked dinners as mum and dad put in efforts to cook them :) Lunches with my close colleagues and friends are a good break from work and also opportunities to catch up with one another.

2 comments:

JerL said...

The sashimi salad looks really good!!! Wow I'm craving for sashimi with lots of wasabi!

imp said...

in this post, the 'outside' food photos look great. but somehow, through the photos, the homecooked food by your parents seemed to be so much tastier. :)