Monday, April 23, 2007

Parents @ Sun with Moon

After completing the cat mission, I had the mood to go out yesterday, so I decided to treat Mum and Dad to Sun with Moon Japanese Restaurant @ Wheelock Place. We were upgraded to a small private room at no extra charge and the rest of the restaurant was packed and I had earlier made a reservation.


As usual, I wanted to try something different. I ordered some Tokyo bento set lunch

as it looks interesting and parents can share the mini dishes with me.
salmon sashimi, roe, avocado roll (left) and unagi (right)
avocado and mango sushi (left) and some beancurd skin and stra w mushroom (right)
(clockwise from left corner) fried toufu (with interesting flour coating which reminds me of some Japanese snack), torikarage (deep fried chicken), tamago (sweet egg), fruity crab salad

Dad likes the beef sirloin steak and fried rice set he tried the last time

while mum had tempura with toufu salad.


I'm happy that they enjoyed the food as much as me.
Sis was probably feasting in Melbourne too at that time :)

My set comes with green tea ice cream with red bean paste topping instead of mini fruit platter.
Mum finds it too sweet.
We had iced milk tea to end the meal

while Dad went for the thick nice coffee.

No comments: