Saturday, April 28, 2007

I hate cockroaches!

I can't stand them! Mosquitoes too as they love to bite me.

If a cockroach flies into the house or my room and my parents are around, sis and I would quickly ask them to catch the insect. Not too long ago, I had to face the creep alone as everyone was asleep. I don't dare to use parents' method of just using a small plastic bag as a glove to catch the creep and tie up the bag and throw the bag and creep down the rubbish chute. So I had to use a roll up newspaper and hit the creep until it stopped moving. The worst part was having to dispose the body.

While feeding Noisy at the void deck, mum and I saw corpses of cockroaches as our area was fumigated yesterday. Disgusting!

1 comment:

jennifer_yq said...

even since we had cats, we had our own cockroaches hunter too... we seldom seen any brave cockroach wishing to be playmate to my cats nowaday esp DD. DD had crushed two or 3 cockroaches with her little paws before. i am so timid than DD.. ha...