Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Sis' gifts from Melbourne

Sis was back from Melbourne last night. She seems happy with the trip which is her first long vacation and she said it makes her feel like going for more overseas holidays.

She bought lots of chocolate for us and friends. Koko Black is considered an expensive chocolate brand and she got a few of their products. Mountain tortoise me have not heard of it before.


Sis also bought lots of girly stuff such as:
  • Bags for herself, mum and me. My bag is handmade and she gave me a cute cat purse too.

  • Lip balms. I got to choose 2! Pink lemonade and apple flavours. Yum!

  • Accessories - bangles, earrings and necklaces. Mine is the first necklace. Groovy, right? :)

2 comments:

JerL said...

I need a holiday break too!!! Wanna explore Taiwan?

coboypb said...

I was telling the girls earlier that the 2 trips I will be making will be Perth to visit my friend in Sep and Japan with my sister in Apr next year. I think I will have to save for these trips and can't afford other big trips.

Thanks for asking me though :)