Friday, April 06, 2007

Healthy chocolate mousse

I tried out this recipe to make chocolate mousse. To make a small tub, I added about 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder and 6 tablespoons of maple syrup to the Greek style yogurt. I thought the sweetness is just right. However, when I brought to Bam's place and it seems that the chocolate mousse needs to be sweeter. Only Bam's sweetie and I seem to think it's not too sour. Hee. I find the mousse quite refreshing when I ate it with diced apples, kiwi and bananas.

2 comments:

Nausicaa said...

It was quite an interesting dish. Its sweetness was ok but I'm not really as much of a yoghurt fan as sweetie is. :)

Chocolate for Life said...

If you like chocolate you will love this. I am looking for leaders that will help me build a new business that just recently opened up. Healthy Chocolate!!!

Please take a moment to check out my web page.

www.mxi.myvoffice.com/wendyhagar


www.healthychocolateforlife.blogspot.com


Have a great week.

Best Regards,

Wendy Hagar