Sunday, April 01, 2007

Beautiful home

On Sat, Pychedelichic invited her new place. She and her sweetie prepared a feast for us:
fried vegetarian spring rolls

fish patties

honey chicken wings

stir fried veggies

baked pasta

mango sago dessert (with grapefruit and longan)


Interesting decor:

Wallpaper and cheerful colours
Gold curtains and interesting lamps
Red chandelier

Their dog, Grizzly is so adorable.

I have more encounters with cats and smaller dogs. Grizzly reminds me of the dogs that I used to play with when I was a toddler in Uncle's kampong house.

If I can ever have as many animal friends in my house, Grizzly is the kind of dog I like to have (besides cats and hamsters). Hee. A beautiful dream for me.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

He's beautiful!

The Oriental Express said...

Grizzly is cute .... his ear one up and one down. He has character with those soulful eyes.

Glad you are an animal lover like.
Thanks to Jerlyn forintroducing your blog.

You can see my pet dogs in my blog too.