Saturday, April 21, 2007

Turning 29

Yep, today is my birthday. No big celebration for me or rather none at all. Yesterday, I was happy to receive some smses and even a phone call from my good friends. Joan and Lee Choon are very sweet to give me little gifts. A foldable shopping bag from Joan which is useful now that we are encouraged to bring our own bag and also a cat bookmark. Lee Choon gave me stickers with my name printed on them.

Mom and Dad both gave me red packets this morning. Sis and more friends sms me birthday wishes. As I grow older, I just want my family, good friends and community cats happy and be able to spend quality time with all these great people.

Dad bought nasi lemak for lunch at Mum's suggestion. I seldom eat that and I feel satisfied with every mouthful of sweet spicy belachan cilli with coconut rice, ikan bilis and fish.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happie Birthday!~ May you have many happie returns... :)

kuro.shiro.neko said...

happy birthday! ^-^

next year will be the big 3 liao lor...

Anonymous said...

happy birthday! best wishes for the coming year - bb

DK said...

Happy belated birthday.

Nona Neo said...

Happie belated birthday!

coboypb said...

Thanks for all your birthday wishes! :)