Friday, March 16, 2007

Before my camera breaks down

I managed to take lovely photos this morning:

We suspect this young cat to be the son of Mini. Both are small in size and have big feet.
He is so adorable and friendly that we are tempted to bring him home. But we haven't done so as we have 4 hamsters @ home and we have not kept a cat as a pet before. I have booked a sterilisation slot for him @ Pet Clinic on 20 Apr. In the meantime, we will think about whether to bring him home.

White Neck did one of his stretches.

White doesn't appear every night and morning but he did this morning. He looked so sad with the scratches on his nose and around his eyes. Luckily it doesn't look serious.

White Neck and the yet-to-be-named cat was looking up the tree at some birds but White Neck lost interest after a while.

This is really a cute shot of the young cat. (Just now he let me carried him like a baby and he slept in my arms and lap while I sat on the stone chair)

Bush in his playful and serious looks

The last photo I took before my camera went bonkers was of Fat Cat walking in the carpark after he ate some food.

I wanted to take a photo of the cat belonging to a Malay family and it turned up with white streaks.
The subsequent photos came with similar effects. I'm quite sad that my Casio Exlim has this problem. I got it since 4 Mar last year. I shall bring it down to the Casio office @ Beach Road during lunch time one of the weekdays and see if I should pay for it to be repaired or get a new camera. Now I must try to live without a camera. It will feel strange.

6 comments:

kuro.shiro.neko said...

the young cat is very pretty.

however, do note unless you have a very secure way to cover the hamster's boxes, you cant have both cat and hammies in the same house!

Anonymous said...

hamsters and cats can be kept together but the hamsters hv to be secured in a sturdy cage.

all cats deserve a home and this young cat seems such a good candidate! is he white neck's son as well? they look alike!

=^..^= said...

What great shots! I love the picture of White Neck and the young cat looking up. Priceless!

Good luck with your camera and getting it fixed! :)

~The Flyer

Nausicaa said...

I like the shot of the two kitties looking up in different directions. :)

Just keep the hamsters out of the way and the cage secure and you shouldn't have problems with a cat around. Many people seem to keep a variety of pets.

Hope your camera is fixed soon. Seems like not only is having a HP a habit, sois having a camera.

coboypb said...

kuro.shiro.neko: Yes, dad has made quite a sturdy metal wire cover for the hamster house. No cats can get in and no hamsters can get out :) The question is whether we are ready for a cat.

anon: No, Nosy (the name of the new cat) is not the son of White Neck :) We suspect he's the son of Mini, the cat whom I sent to the vet for sterilisation yesterday.

The Flyer & bam: Thanks. I hope to fix my camera soon or else get a new camera.

Anonymous said...

My 2 boys got along quite well with my sis' hamsters (when they were still alive) and left them alone. In fact, I've got a cute shot of them sitting side by side looking at the hamster cage! Osiris was leaning over to Horus' side, as if whispering to him the dinner menu...

Hope your camera recovers soon! :)