Monday, March 26, 2007

Photos of Mini

The photos of Mini (the sterilised female cat) didn't look as nice on the computer screen as the handphone. They look pixelated.

But they are better than nothing as my handphone camera captured the cute/nice moments while my camera was away.

The photos were taken about a week ago when Mini was recuperating at our home:
Sis and her manicured fingers scratching Mini on her neck
I reached out to stroke Mini's head
Mini was resting on my lap while we were relaxing at the sofa watching some TV programme. I think I was too fascinated by the cat on my lap to pay much attention to what was shown in the box.
Mini wide awake :)

Photos taken of Mini's reunion with her kittens when we released her 2 Sundays ago. Time really flies.
Notice the bluish tinge on the white kitten. When sis and I visited them yesterday morning, her fur is off white. The blue colour has disappeared. This other kitten (male) is quite playful and a little less friendly than his 2 other siblings. His tall is long as compared to the short tails the other 2 kittens have.



Mini looking up at me as Sis and I left her and her kittens after we fed them some food outside the flat unit. The Indian maid in the house was smiling as she saw us playing with the cats.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss my cats. I've moved and have not arranged to bring in my cats from my parents' place. sigh... seeing the photos of Mini on you lap made me miss them more!

Anonymous said...

mini is a real sweetie. she looks like a pretty young cat herself. will u consider putting the kittens up for adoption? all of them are cute but the white one in particular will be popular i think.

actually mini may be popluar as well...

coboypb said...

Yes the cats are beautiful. I can't foster the cats at home, so I have not considered putting them for adoption. Also the family staying in the flat where Mini and her kittens are staying outside (at the ground level) seems to be alright with them outside the corridor and even with the kittens entering the house. So what I will do is to try to sterilise them when they are older. Do you have any suggestions on what I can do?

Dawn said...

They're beautiful!

KXBC said...

I like the chubby tabby one.