Saturday, March 10, 2007

White the "new" cat

Dad went with me this afternoon to collect White Cat from Pet Clinic. The poor cat must be feeling scared as I peeped into the carrier as we were leaving the clinic, he sat there peeing and the dry cat food from the clinic seemed untouched.

I didn't manage to get a good shot of him in the taxi ride to the park.

We found a quiet spot in the park before opening the door of the carrier. White gave a few pitiful meows before he stepped out.

He rubbed his head and body against my legs. I'm so happy that he is alright and still recognises me as his friend :)

He quickly ate up the dry food I carried with me and I gave him massages on his head, neck and tummy. He's really affectionate.

We left him to himself and he came to the park in the evening when we were feeding Fat Cat, Bush, White Neck and Shadow. White didn't attack them like he did sometimes in the past and just ate some food and rested.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seldom see totally white cats! He's so pretty... :)
Heard that white cats with blue eyes are usually deaf. Wonder if its true? Glad White Cat has green eyes.

Dawn said...

Yay! Good work Coboypb!

coboypb said...

Esther: I agree White is beautiful. I don't know about the blue eyed cats being deaf. So far none of the cats I have met seem to be deaf. Every time I make some soft noise, the cats will look @ me in my direction.

Dawn: Thanks. I'm happy to see White more gentle and not chasing after the other cats so far.