Monday, March 19, 2007

Sis' morning with the cats and mum

Sis was on time-off today and accompanied mum to feed the community cats.

She has given me permission to blog the photos she took using her new camera Canon Ixus 70. I'm impressed with the nice photos she earlier took of me on the camera but I'm quite disappointed with the macro shots produced.

Of all the photos she took of the cats this morning, I like this one of White Neck best :)


Poor mum tripped over Nosy the new male young cat in the park. Sis told me Nosy just dashed out of the bushes and ran between mum's legs. Mum scrapped her knees while Nosy limped a little after that. Mum will be sporting these this week.

Mum said sis was laughing at her while she had to pick herself and the bag of cat food and water. Mum felt paiseh/embarrassed and wondered if anyone saw her. Nosy was frightened at first and went hiding in the bush but later he recovered and Mum massaged his legs. He seems to be okay now.

3 comments:

Lemon Grass Princess said...

no idea whathappened to my prev comment, but as i was saying i was glad to see an avid cat lover who is even more devoted to cats than i am!:)

kuro.shiro.neko said...

oh dear... knees look bad.

jacin's mum : do take care and heal well soon!

coboypb said...

kuro.shiro.neko: Mum said thanks :)