Thursday, March 15, 2007

Catching Mini

I reached home after 7.30pm, ate 2 mouthfuls of the dinner Mum kept for me, before rushing down to the park. Dad called me that Mini the female cat was at the park and he found it hard to prevent her from leaving after feeding her. I tried to carry her into the carrier but she freaked out and ran away. I followed her, carrying the carrier with me. After walking through a few blocks, she rested outside a flat unit on the ground level. Sis was following us too. Mini had a small lizard in her mouth and started playing with it. I opened the carrier door and gently stroked Mini who seemed to relax with my touch. Then she became curious, slowly went into the carrier and ate some of the cat food inside. I quietly and quickly shut the door.

Now Mini is in my bedroom, meowing plaintively and scratching the newspaper in the carrier at times. I shall try to reach Pet Clinic with Mini in the carrier around 9am and go back to work in the afternoon.

No comments: