Saturday, March 10, 2007

I love weekends!

The moment I reached office at 12.45pm yesterday, I worked almost non-stop. My colleagues were very nice to ask me to eat the lunch and afternoon teabreak as there was some workshop going on. But I didn't want to be away from my workstation and so gave them a miss. My boss also brought some Delifrance finger food for me to munch on while I worked. I think I have managed to settle the urgent stuff, make the necessary arrangement for a foreign visit on Mon. With a peace of mind, I left the office before 8pm and went down to Plaza Singapura to collect some free mini ice cream cake (Sis' lobang) and buy apple pie (it doesn't taste as nice anymore), frozen pizzas (Fion's recommendation) and cereals for breakfast.

Mum kept some food for me when I reached home after 9pm. I happily ate my dinner and I'm glad weekend is here and I can have a short break from work.

No comments: