Saturday, March 03, 2007

Outing with Agatha & Tin Hang

I met Agatha and Tin Hang around 3plus pm at International Plaza, so that I could bring them to Baroccoco to shop for clothes :) I bought 4 tops, a pair of pants and a skirts @ $159 as the shop is having sales. This is my 3rd visit since Nov last year and the shop lady and her assistant recognise me and remember my name. I like their service and they are not pushy. And of course I like their range of clothes. Not all are my style but I can find some pieces I like.

After a fruitful shopping experience, we went to the Coffee Bean downstair to have our hot drinks while Tin Hang had his milk. We have some funny experiences in the toilet of International Plaza (Tin Hang pooed) and on the way to Tanjong Pagar MRT station (I carryed the stroller with our 2 shopping bags down the long flight of stairs) before we window shopped at Raffles City.

For dinner, we had sandwich sets and shared carrot walnut cake. Agatha gave Tin Hang some small pieces of bread and cake and he happily lapped them up. He smiled for my camera. So adorable :)



1 comment:

Nausicaa said...

Looks like you gals had fun! Wish I could have joined. :)