Saturday, November 04, 2006


I spent this morning playing tennis with FR, her hubby and friend and swimming @ Bukit Batok Civil Service Club. Although I felt slightly tired, I lugged my tennis racket, gym bag and shoe bas to International Plaza (IP) @ Tanjong Pagar. The reason? To check out a clothes shop that FR pointed out in IP last Sat. I was picking out tops and bottoms from the racks to try. In the end, I bought 3 tops, 2 skirts and a capri pants which cost $230+ altogether. I will check out the shop again within a month, so that I could hit $300 to be their VIP member to enjoy 20% in future. I have been trying to find nice clothes for work and play and haven't been in luck until recently when I found Spellbound in Far East Plaza and now baroccoco in IP :) Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Nausicaa said...

Strange, I didn't see any nice clothes at IP! WHere exactly is the shop? Sigh, too bad I keep missing these outings.

coboypb said...

Baroccoco is located @ #02-46 of IP. It closes at 8pm on weekdays and 4pm on Sat. I'm like a mad woman when I shop alone. Hee. Actually I tend to buy stuff when I'm out alone as I can take my own sweet time to decide.

Agatha said...

I'm tempted, I'm tempted.... I"M TEMPTED!!!!!

Flying raisin said...

Love the vintagey stuff at Barococo! The girls there are sweet and not pushy at all. Join you to meet the $300 mark! hehehe