Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Interesting dinner cum meeting

On Mon evening, I met the fundraising committee of Cat Welfare Society and Dawn too for dinner @ Aiwo Restaurant @ Raffles City. It was nice to meet Dawn in person and some of the people she mentioned in her blog. Dawn brought the Real Singapore Cat coffeetable books and I bought 2. Some of the others took 10 copies to help sell to their friends. We ordered from the ala carte menu instead of going for the buffet dinner. I had the tower soya pancakes and it was yummy with diced veggies and some sweet salty sauce.

After dinner, we went for drinks @ Starbucks to continue our discussion until 11.30pm. I'm not from media or advertising companies and also do not have any good contacts with suppliers, so I hope I can help out in other ways based on my work and life experiences :)

3 comments:

Dawn said...

We really appreciated that you went home and thought about what we discussed and shared your ideas with us. Michelle and I are really glad you came down. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm sure you CAN help out! You already are with your thoughtful emails. Thanks for taking the time to come to the meeting.

coboypb said...

Thanks, girls for dropping by my blog. I'm happy to meet you all too and I look forward to more fruitful discussions and implementation of our ideas! :)