Friday, July 29, 2005

Be happy!

The above painting may look complicated but it is just made of 3 simple paint strokes of different colours overlapping one another. I have been filling up most of my free time after work with my hobbies and many activities - like exercising, reading, blogging, meeting friends, etc. Sometimes, my parents said I may end up with nothing if I keep trying out new things and not settle down. I disagree with them as I hope to learn new skills and things that I'm interested in before I hit an age where I'm too tired to do so. Even though my mind may be a colourful mess like the painting, the experiences I have gone through are enlightening and have made me who I am today. I may not be the world's nicest person because that is not my goal. However, I hope to touch the lives of my family, friends and people/animals around me, so that we can all be happy :)

No comments: