Saturday, September 15, 2007

Morning with our community cats

Yesterday morning, I brought my camera with me when I joined mom to feed the community cats.

White Neck looked so rugged against the cracked wall backdrop.

Fat Cat still can't stand the sight of my camera, so I didn't try to take any photos of him.

The other community cats were at the park while White Neck and Fat Cat usually hide under the cars in the carpark in the day.


After their breakfast, the cats will look satisfied and walk away or rest


White is usually the long stayer. He will sometimes follow us around the park like a dog :)


Bush is another interesting character. He would walk away after eating some food to pee or poo or explore something that catches his eye and a short while later, he would come back for more food and water.

Notice the water droplet on his chin? So cute :)

I also explore the park sometimes and yesterday I found this pretty little white flower.


Before we went home, we fed Noisy the 2nd time as he usually takes small meals. He still meows very loudly to greet us or just to let us know he's there.

No comments: