Saturday, September 01, 2007

Donuts

I have seen the long queue for donuts at the basement of Raffles City and would look in amazement that people love donut so much to want to spend their time waiting for their turn. With the craze for donuts, there has been also some outlets sprouting and selling various flavours of donuts. I bought this cheese donut a week ago. At $1.40, I don't think it's that fantastic but it was quite fun to eat it with cream and shredded cheese instead of the traditional sugar coated ones. There was no long queue too at that outlet located in the heartland.

My colleague was also very nice to offer me some donuts that his daughter queued for and bought at the Donut Factory at Suntec City. After heating them up in the microwave, the donut was warm and fluffy. Quite yummy but I don't think I will go out of my way to get the donuts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But the outlet isn't a branch of the one in Raffles right? So far I've not tried as I haven't had time to queue up. Not really that much of a donut fan eithe.r