Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Fried rice & Soup

I haven't been showcasing my parents' fried rice and soup which they will cook every Monday. Yesterday dinner was really yummy, so I must blog about it :)

I like the carrot added to the cabbage soup. The orange colour and a slight sweet taste to the slightly savoury soup.

Sometimes, the fried rice can taste too salty or bland. Yesterday's fried rice is really good.

I was happily sipping the soup and spooning the rice into my mouth in record time, so that I could quickly join Dad in the park to feed the community cats.

4 comments:

Nausicaa said...

home cooked food is like they say, always the best! Fried rice is one o my favorites but it's supposed to be a leftover food renewed. ;p

coboypb said...

Mum and Dad use fresh ingredients, not leftovers :)

KXBC said...

Portion too small already. Definitely not enough for me. Hahaha....

I wish I have home cooked food too. Haizzz....

coboypb said...

kxbc, the portion may look small to you on the computer monitor but it's actually more than what I normally have. My parents seem to think I have enormous appetite. I can't be stick thin with them :)