Sunday, September 30, 2007

chewy dessert


My friend let me try this interesting dessert the last time I went to the hairstylist with her at Tanjong Pagar Plaza. On Fri afternoon after I did my hair treatment, I decided to find the dessert stall and buy some home for my family to try. It wasn't too hard to find and Chocolat N Spice muffin stall is just next to Chewy Junior. Sis likes the muffins so I bought 4 muffins (Double Choc, Cheese, Cranberry and Blueberry). From Chewy Junior stall, I bought 6 pieces (2 Chocolate Madness, 1 Oreo, 1 Blueberry, 1 Coffee Muesli and 1 peanut) at $5. The chewy dessert is similar to a cream puff but the pastry is soft and chewy.

3 comments:

KXBC said...

You like Choc & Spice too? Their main shop is very near my place. They have good stuff but the queue is really daunting.

I remember when they first started, they were doing western food + some cakes here and there. And their sales were really bad, until they started their curry puffs which were really good cos even old uncles were queuing up for them. But then, they stopped it citing too much work.

coboypb said...

My sis and mum like the muffins for the lightness and softness. I didn't know Choc N Spice tried to diversify.

KXBC said...

They had a wide variety in the beginning then decided to concentrate on muffins.