Saturday, September 01, 2007

Cats and Volunteers

I spent last Sun volunteering for Cat Welfare Society at a cat show at the Singapore Expo. The booth next to ours was raising funds for some cause through the sale of these cute dog balloons. Quite a strange and funny sight at a cat show. I was quite tickled to see a few people holding on to the balloons and they looked like they were walking a dog :) I wonder why there were no cat balloons.

I was happy to see some familar faces and friends visiting CWS' booth and also have new and regular volunteers helping me.

We managed to raise some funds that will help CWS to continue our work in helping the community cats :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the photos are a bit dim and initially I thought they were real dogs but wondered how they could 'stick together" and stay still for the photo! ;p Yah, wonder why they didn't bring cat balloons...maybe they don't make them..