Sunday, September 23, 2007

Little Part 1 Cafe

I suggested trying this cafe at Jasmine Road off Thomson Road for lunch with my new friend. Another friend has tried this place recently and likes it.

The mushroom miso soup is full of mushrooms and toufu. I quite like it.

The strawberry lemonade was interesting because of the fresh strawberry pieces but it's a fizzy drink and I'm not really a fan.


The crab crepe and shepherd's pie are some of the waitress' recommendations but after tasting it, we were quite disappointed.

The crab meat is not crab sticks but it didn't smell nice/fresh. As for the pie, there is a very strong herb smell and I think the pie I have made tastes much better.

Hmm I'm not sure whether I will visit this place again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. I went to the cafe as well with some friends and we had a tofu salad and i got a shepherd's pie for my main. I thought they tasted great. Personally, I quite like their concept of being the third place.. will definitely return.

coboypb said...

That's because you haven't tried my version :)

Anonymous said...

ya, found this place by chance. Visited with 2 of my friends, ordered the potato salad which was gooooddd, didn't try the shepherd's pie though but also ordered the bratwurst brat, crab crepe and mango udon roll which I think both tasted great too.
Very comfortable place, will sure to see myself going back often.