Sunday, September 04, 2005

Goodbye, Frisky

Mum called me in the afternoon while I was in Orchard Road, running some errand for Sis. She told me that Frisky was dying. The shopkeeper was sayanging Frisky in a basket in the morning and told Mum that Frisky had been eating well before this but not losing weight. This morning, she was stumbling and Auntie quickly carried her and put her in the basket to rest. She had also lost her appetite.

After I visited Sherry's mum and her babies together with Fairy Godmother, I quickly took a bus and walked for a short distance home. At the void deck of my flat, I approached the shopkeeper Uncle and asked him how Frisky was doing. He told me they had put her to sleep and went into his shop to retrieve some paper to let me see. Frisky was sent to SPCA and I saw "dying cat" written on the form. At least Frisky is no longer suffering and according to Uncle, she has lived long enough for more than 10 years. Goodbye, Frisky.

No comments: