Monday, September 12, 2005

Gathering @ Slushy's house on Sat

On Sat afternoon, we met up @ Slushy's house to cook late lunch/early dinner. I help Fairy Godmother to prepare her mushroom chicken soup. Hui Jen baked portobello mushrooms with shredded cheese. Slushy made potato salad with hard boiled eggs and fruit salad. I bought bananas and strawberries and added to Slushy's salad. I also brought along my choc cake muffins for them to try. Slushy quickly took a picture of the food before we started to feast.

As promised, Slushy gave an entertaining presentation of the photos and video taken in Seoul when she was there for a conference and holiday. I felt as if I was there with her too. She got us girls this cute souvenir (the dangling one) and the one on my thumb was a thimble from Joan when she went for a meeting in Seoul last year.

No comments: