Sunday, September 18, 2005

I'm happy for my 3 girlfriends

Last Sun, I attended my girlfriend, Weiling's wedding dinner. Although that evening was the first time I met her husband, he seems like a very nice guy. I'm happy that Weiling has found that special someone to share her life with.

At around 12.30pm, I was one of Yang Ling's friends present to witness her and her guy's solemnisation ceremony. It was indeed special as the Justice of Peace did some simple Buddhist chants and shared some interesting Dharma stories about sharing a happy married life. Everyone is happy for the couple.

Next Sun, I will be one of the sisters for another good friend, Huijuan. In the morning, I will be accompanying the bride from her house to the groom's house and in the evening, I will be one of the emcees during her wedding dinner. It will be another occasion for me to feel happy for another girlfriend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to the lemonade gang's weddings. Most of the ones I've attneded are for aquaintances and it won't be like attending one of a close friend.