Friday, September 02, 2005

An evening with Slushy's mum and babies

After work yesterday, I decide to visit Slushy's mum and her babies, Ainsley and Nimbus. I bought some Teochew dry fishball noodles and Otak to have dinner with Auntie. Ainsley was all smiles in Auntie's arms. When we were having our dinner, Ainsley entertained herself in this immobile walker.

I let Nimbus out of the cage and scooped out the soiled cat litter. He explored the rooms, the clean toilet, hid under the chairs, sofa.


I carried him like a baby twice and he smelled very nice. Slushy must have given him a shower before she left for a conference in Korea. An hour later, I had to put him back in the cage and he resisted a little. At least, Nimbus didn't whine pitifully like when I first arrived. I will visit Auntie and the babies again this Sun before Slushy returns on Mon night.

2 comments:

JerL said...

nice of you to take pictures while you were there.. I'll go with you on Sunday.:)

Nausicaa said...

thanks jacin, appreciate you visiting. The pictures are nice. Baby looks so cute - but then I would say that. ;p
I see you added the antispam feature.