Sunday, September 04, 2005

Shopping with Sis @ Toys'R Us

I met Sis @ Paragon after having lunch with a friend @ Bugis. I didn't know Sis had wanted to buy some more My Little Pony and the ones she was eye weren't the usual collectibles but these:

I wasn't very helpful in helping Sis decide which one to buy. In the end, she decided to get the big plush toy which cost $49.90 as compared to the threesome @ $24.

There are many cute toys like the hamster and its ball and a tube for the hamster to slide through. So cute but I'm tempted to buy as I already have 4 adorable real hamsters. It's kind of weird that they pair a cat with a hamster.


Cute Power Puff Girls collectibles and an overwhelming range of My Little Pony collectibles:

3 comments:

JerL said...

You updated your blog right after reaching home?!! That's fast!

coboypb said...

Haha. I forgot to write "Yesterday" at the beginning of my first paragraph :)

Nausicaa said...

Like those my little ponies too. Picked that stuffed one up the other day and had a look at it because I used to have one. But it's not as cute as the ones they used to produce. Wish they went back to using the same moulds.