Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Girls' night out in Bugis

Last night, I hung out with my girlfriends in the Intercontinental Hotel room, sipping a bit of red wine, eating MacDonald's hot fudge sundae and fries while chatting and thinking of meaningful ways to get Psychedelichic's man and his brothers to work hard before able to see the bride on the morning of the wedding day. We also watched a bit of some horror movie "Ghost Ship" showing on the tv and one of the girls liked one of the scenes where the people on the ship were "beautifully" sliced into half at head/torso/waist when the ship's wires/lines snapped due to some planned assassination. I found that scene morbid but I could still watch on.

We managed to have a good night's sleep. I slept in the middle of the big bed with 2 girls while bride-to-be and Raine slept on the extra bed. I had a strange dream of Fion doing some arm wrestling with some life guard at a pool and I had the confidence that Fion would beat the guy. It was funny when Fion asked me if she boxed or kicked me during the night. Haha. She didn't.

This morning after snoozing till 9plus am, we had a hearty breakfast @ TCC @ Bugis Junction. I had some American breakfast fluffy cheesy egg. I cleaned up my plate as I was very hungry while the other 3 girls didn't really finish theirs as they need to watch their diet. I gleefully told them I don't have to as I'm single. Hee :)

No comments: