Thursday, May 24, 2007

Squirt of inspiration

When Dawn asked me if I could draw something for CWS' harmony pillar, I decided to draw about the places where my parents and I feed our community cats - the park, car park and void deck.

I only got to drawing it on Sun night using drawing block paper, scraps of paper that I have kept for uses like this, black marker and double sided tape (because there is no glue at home). I am quite happy with my creation :)

And now it's together with the other contributions on CWS' harmony pillar.

6 comments:

KXBC said...

Ehh...cannot wash the toy. It has Angel's smell and that is how she will associate with it. I know it's smelly but no choice.

My CC still remembers his smelly puppet he sleeps with when he was less than a month old. He meows whenever we flash it in front of him.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Saw it on Dawn's blog. Very simple and I like the contrast of the colours and white space!

san said...

This is very nice. It make syou happy just looking at it.

Dawn said...

It's absolutely lovely :)

coboypb said...

kxbc - Yeah, I read about kittens liking their smell on their toys. But mum couldn't stand the stink and luckily Angel doesn't seems to mind her tiger friend being fresh smelling again :)

mrs budak, san, dawn - glad you like it!

Nausicaa said...

The drawing is very nice. Tells a story too, of interactions with the cats, outside and at home. :) When I saw the cats on the car, I initially thought you meant they were being transported to sterilisation! Dunno how that got there. ;p hahah