Thursday, May 10, 2007

Sunday morning with the community cats

Last Sun, I had a good time feeding the cats and taking photos of them.

White just lazed under the shelter in the park after eating his breakfast.


White Neck looked quite scary staring at some object but he's a darling most of the time.

He scratched me the night before as I stroked him when he was not in the mood. But I still love him!


Shadow is still quite skittish. Only when there are no strangers around and she feels safe and in the mood, she would allow me to stroke. Mum has her way with Shadow as Shadow seems to like Mum a lot.


When I left the park to look for Fat Cat in the carpark, White Neck was already there. He joined Fat Cat and Malay Cat for another round of food.


I find the look Malay Cat (or Shrek for his big size) gave me funny.

At least he's not afraid of the camera like Fat Cat who froze and walked away.


I had earlier fed Noisy at the void deck of my block before I fed the other cats. Before I went home, I would visit Noisy again as he would want another helping.


That day was one of the rare times he didn't hide under the car immediately. He was just sitting next to the car and staring at me. I walked over to him and he seemed to welcome me joining him.

I gave him a back and head massage before leaving.

No comments: