Thursday, May 24, 2007

My belated birthday treat for my friends

My good friends from secondary school and I have a tradition of celebrating one another's birthday. The birthday girl would treat the other 3 girls to a nice meal and she would get to choose a gift.

On Sun, I treated the girls to Organic Cafe @ Velocity next to Novena Square. All of us had the set lunch of boneless chicken as recommended by the staff. It's a good thing we listened to him as it was really good. I like!
Minestrone soup with pasta and veggies

Citrus tea

Yummy gravy, crispy skin of the grilled chicken with alfafa sprouts, steamed veg and potato wedges

The dessert, a scoop of strawberry was alright but still a nice touch to the end of the meal.

And it's affordable at $13.90+++. The staff told us the set lunch promotion will end this month and in Jun they will be launching set breakfast. Maybe it's worth a try.

No comments: