Saturday, May 19, 2007

Angel

I have settled into a routine of preparing milk for the kitten every morning and feeding her.

This morning, I could feed her with one hand and took photos of her with the other. Hee.
Her name is Angel. We brainstormed a few names. I suggested "Monk" if it's a boy and "Monkee" if a girl. Mum doesn't really like the name. Dad suggested "Fairy", so this morning I suddenly thought "Angel" is nice and Sis and parents have no objection :)

I have taken a number of shots of her walking around the living room after her breakfast but most of them aren't very clear. I think they turn out quite interesting nonetheless.



Angel looks so adorable in all the photos! :)

3 comments:

dsowerg said...

Angel! The same name as our dearest too. Her eyes look blue - are they?

coboypb said...

Her eyes look dark grey to me.

Anonymous said...

u know what they say about naming something - you'll have to keep it! ;p

Remember my kitty, Angel too? He was white with blue eyes.