Monday, December 25, 2006

Night @ the Museum

I watched the movie with my friend, K on Fri night. Ben Stiller was quite funny and I find the earlier part a bit slow but I like how it develops Ben Stiller from a smart aleck to someone who begins to see the strength in himself and others and used it to fight against the baddies.

It was 11.30pm after we finished the movie and we decided to go to Ritz Carlton lounge for drinks. We had ice flavoured tea – mint for me and kiwi for him. It's quite interesting how the drinks are presented. Sperical ice cubes which we suspect contain some syrup. Cold tea in the skinny glass and the mint/kiwi essence in the little glass.

The nice waiter was there too. I'm not sure if he recognised me as I looked different on Thurs and Fri night but he did say “Thank you for coming again”. I will order the hot tea if I visit the lounge again.

No comments: