Friday, December 29, 2006

Birthday dinner

kuro.shiro.neko invited me and a couple of friends to her place as her hubby was cooking for her birthday. His porridge had lots of century egg, some salted egg and home-made pork bone stock. Yummy. A pity I forgot to take a photo of the food.

After a hearty dinner, I disturbed the cats by stroking them. Hee. The 2 sisters look almost identical and they gave me this look when I took a photo of them. So cute!

This is the photo of birthday cake (chocolate fudge cake) from Jane's Cake Station from Jalan Kayu) that some of you are waiting for :)
Nice and chocolatey

2 comments:

Nausicaa said...

Ya, the kitties do look alike. Thought you photoshopped it and did a double take! ;p

KXBC said...

Oops! You forgot to blanko out the number of candles on the cake. Now the whole world knows how old ksn is. Double oops. :)