Sunday, December 24, 2006

Evening with FR and JerL

We girls have been talking about visiting Curry Favor together. I have been there once a few years ago with Joan and find the food yummy. On Thurs night, I made a date with FR and JerL to have dinner there. FR and I ordered drinks first. I had the almond milk tea and I really like the nice aroma of almond. JerL was caught up with work, so we 2 proceeded to order stuff mushrooms with prawn and scallop, fish with Japanese rice and curry which comes with a nice salad.

When JerL met us after our dinner, we decided to go to Ritz Carlton lounge for tea. The service by one of the waiter was excellent. The young man was very attentive and would come and refill our tea every now and then. I like my herbs and ginger tea and I added a teaspoon of honey to it.

We girls relaxed at the sofa, listening to the band playing and singing oldies and christmas songs and chatting.

No comments: