Sunday, May 28, 2006

Blogging and working

Sis just asked me when I started blogging. I checked and it has been slightly more than a year since I started on 21 May 2005. A friend earlier told me over MSN that she enjoys reading my blog. So nice to hear that :) It has been fun blogging about the interesting highlights of my life but life is not always all chirpy and sometimes it's inevitable for sad memories to leave a mark too. But I'm glad that I'm quite optimistic and looking forward to my life ahead.

I also realise that I have been working in my current job which is also my first job for about 6 years. I started working on 22 May 2000 and it seems like a long, long time ago. I have been asking what I would like to do but the answer has eluded me. Well, I have a lifetime to find out. In the meantime, I just continue what I'm doing and pursue my interests in my free time.

No comments: