Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Eating, eating and eating

After dinner, we went to Bakerzin for desserts. I had this Mint Chocolate Drink. Only slightly minty due to the sprigs of mint leave but the chocolate milk is quite potent. Now I still feel a bit high from drinking it. BB had waffle ice cream. The waffle is on the crunchy side with nice home made vanilla ice cream with strawberry sauce. Decadent :)

I have been eating out these few days. I'm meeting my sec school girlfriends tomorrow evening for dinner and on Fri evening will be going for a bbq dinner with my colleagues. On Sat, I will be meeting another 2 girlfriends for lunch. I think I need to give my stomach a break this Sun. I have told Mum that I will treat them to dinner another day.

I actually walked small circles around the cats when mum and I fed them just now. Luckily they just concentrated on eating and didn't feel disturbed with me hovering around, trying to burn some of the calories. Hee :)

No comments: