Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The world's fastest Indian

A movie I caught with my friends on Sun. Under the New Zealand Film Festival. Based on a true story. Burt Munro (played by Anthony Hopkins) with the help of people who were won over by his determination and personality travelled from home in NZ to the Bonneville Salt Falts in US, Utah to participate in a race on his Indian motorcycle. With a heart condition and little money and some obstacles along the way, he pushed on to fulfil his dream. More details can be found at http://www.worldsfastestindian.com/

Burt said "If you don't follow your dreams, you might as well be a vegetable." :) I have to start find mine.

1 comment:

Agatha said...

I like Burt's quote. With a baby, it's pretty difficult following my dreams but I have decided to stop procrastinate and squeeze whatever I can into the remaining time that I have :-)