Sunday, May 21, 2006

From Chinatown to Little India

I was happy with my purchases of tops and toiletries from People's Park. I think in future, I'm going to visit some of the shops there on a monthly basis to get new clothes and replenish my toiletries. Reasonable prices and good service.

We then took the NEL train to Little India as my parents wanted to get some henna hair dye (which is supposed to be gentle for the hair). We went into Tekka Market Food Centre to get goreng pisang. It was still nice and warm when I bit into it.

I had another nice surprise when I stepped out of the food centre. Near the bus stop was this beautiful cat just calmly sitting there.

I couldn't resist taking a photo of it. Then came this group of pretty Japanese/Korean ladies (in their 20s/30s) who were excited about seeing this cat and took photos with the cat. The Singaporeans uncles and guys must be wondering why we girls went ga-ga over the cat. After the ladies finish with their photo shoot with the cat, I stroke the cat before we made our way to Sim Lim Square.

1 comment:

kuro.shiro.neko said...

my bet is they're japanese!

the cat is pretty.