Saturday, May 27, 2006

Fruitful morning

I had a dental appointment @ 9am this morning. The last time I visited was more than a year ago for my wisdom tooth extraction. Dentist found 2 cavities and she said it's due to my overcrowded teeth and as we grow older, our gum will recede and the root won't be able to take the hard brushing like the enamel. It cost me $130 but now my teeth have no stains. Dentist also reminded me to visit her 6 months later. Hee.

I also went to Fairprice supermarket to get the mushrooms, blueberries, ingredients for cheesecake (which I hope to bake a few weeks later) and treats for the community cat.

When I got home, parents were also at the park feeding the cats breakfast. I changed into my jogging gear and went down to the park to jog a few rounds. Dad showed me the fitness corner and asked me to try this machine where you use your arm strength to lift yourself and the "chair" you are sitting on. It may be hard to visualise. I will post a photo of it the next time. To complete my workout, I walked up the stairs to my flat on 11th floor. I feel good but hope my arm and leg muscles won't be aching tomorrow :)

No comments: