Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Goodbye, Zip!

This morning before I rushed out for work, I thought I better checked on Zip who had been restless last night and he didn't want me to sayang him. Mum also said he didn't eat much and she even found blood in his urine but the urine cleared after that. When I saw Zip on his side, lying still with eyes open, I knew he is no longer with us. But just to be sure, I touched his body which had already hardened. Zip must have passed away when we were sleeping. I quickly woke Mum up from her sleep. She said it is better for him to go since he had not been feeling well. I left home, feeling strange that we now only have 2 hamsters, Zap and Pip.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh dear!!! don't be too sad k?

coboypb said...

thanks, imp! I'm only feeling slightly heavy hearted on and off. Hamsters have such short lives! But I'm glad that Zip doean't seem to be suffering much.

Anonymous said...

Yep, that's the thing about these cuties and they deteriorate so fast and are so difficult to treat.

Dawn said...

I'm sorry to hear it! It's been a tough few weeks for you.

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
Luton sauna incorporating in new york Prosthetic contact lenses Baltic leisure sauna Looking for cosmetics cosmetic paper product Wholesale infrared portable saunas yoursauna.50webs.com Dry saunas