Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Many faces of Bob





I took these shots of Bob using my handphone camera while I was in my bedroom with Bob just now. I played with him a bit, combed his fur and when I was checking my handphone camera, he wasn't very pleased I didn't pay attention to him and tried to bite me. What a baby! I had to tell him no and smack him on his head. After a while, he just made some "erm" noises and sat at one corner and later went next to rest next to me.

He has a nice coat on his back and a cute little tail.

5 comments:

Flying raisin said...

He looks quite different from the back. I always thought that Bob's white :P

Lemon Grass Princess said...

hmmm, his body is huge!

coboypb said...

Yep, Bob is a big chubby cat. Hee. I have been cutting down on his food.

imp said...

hey! happy moo year to you and all at home!

Anonymous said...

hee hee! he is so fat! like a little ah pek. = ) cute photos!