Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year Day

Today is one of the rare days that I didn't have breakfast at home. I had it @ MacDonald with my good friend, Yang Ling and over hot cakes, we chatted from 9am to 10plus. I then went down to Paya Lebar MRT station to recce the venue of the cat show this Sun @ Malay Village, so that I could give the volunteers clear directions on how to get there.

Sis and I watched the Borat movie in the early afternoon. It is quite hilarious and initially I found some of the scenes a little disturbing. It's R21 by the way. I do find it strange that the movie is based on Kazakhstan and not some fake country as I'm sure the movie must have offended many people. Perhaps this is the intention of the movie.

After doing some shopping, we had dinner @ Cedele Depot @ Wheelock Place. Sis had minestrone soup , chocolate chip orange cupcake and a drink called Chocolate Addiction. I had Forbidden Rice Salad - brown rice and veggies with Thai balsamic sauce . Yummy. And not forgetting the free flow of bread but we just had this much.

1 comment:

Nausicaa said...

The cupcake looks nice. I really like cupcakes. Maybe next year I'll do some. :)