Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My packed lunch - udon

Today I woke up at usual time of 6.30am - quickly ate my breakfast, read the Straits Times before starting to prepare the food and stir frying udon with egg, sausages and green leafy veggies. It took me 30 minutes The experiment turned out to be quite successful. Mum was very nice to help me wash up the utensils, so that I won't reach office later than 9am.
I had as lunch after my yoga class @ work. Hopefully, with more practice, I can churn out more yummy food.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks yummy, healthy and nutritious! I tend to have unhealthy breakfasts, but I won't have time or energy to prepare in the morning. Also think my family won't appreciate me banging around then. I also prefer the mornings hassle free so I can arrive in office on time and unflustered. :)

Anonymous said...

i pack lunch to work too! but i'm too lazy to wake up in the morning to cook. (i can't even cook!) plus i rather sleep that extra 1hr. hehehe. i'll just heat up the food from whichever night and bring it out!