Sunday, January 21, 2007

Bam's sweetie pie's birthday party

Bam invited friends and me to her daughter's 2nd birthday party yesterday @11.30am. As usual, I made my shepherd pie . Bam's mum cooked her yummy fried bee hoon . Tea eggs and chicken wings by Bam, pasta for the kids (and some adults like me) by Agatha, chicken salad by Flying Raisin. It was a feast of delicious home-cooked food!

Tin Hang, Agatha's son likes to check out my camera :) Bam's girl would happily jump or twirl around sometimes. We are not sure if she knows we are celebrating her birthday (in advance) but she looked like she was having fun, eating and playing.

Bam ordered Cedele Depot's walnut carrot cake. As the icing they did for us didn't come out right, they gave her a plain one and she did her own decoration on top of the cake which I think looks nice.

Sweetie pie looked happy with the birthday gift (block puzzle) I got for her and she had fun opening her other presents. The next time when the adults are cooking at home, she can do her own cooking too :)

No comments: