Sunday, November 27, 2005

Sterilise your pets!

I thought I do my part in spreading this message since I can't go down to the AVA's roadshow today too. Still sniffing and coughing :(

I scanned this ad from today's Sunday Times (Page 27). It would make an even nice ad if not for the smudging of ink from the other side of the paper (Notice the weird appearance of 2 heads on the top left and right of the ad. )

I have experienced vicariously through the blog accounts of Dawn and 5-Cat Style & the Flyer. Check out their blogs under my links :>

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take care of your health and enjoy your holiday!

My Blog Diary is finally completed! It's killing my brain cells!!

JerL said...

Take care! The weather has turned cold.. Wear more layers of clothes!

kuro.shiro.neko said...

hi coboypb, i have some extras of the ava ad in the version of postcard (from the AVA roadshow). if you are interested, do let me know so i can bring to the monday dinner.

take care!