Sunday, November 20, 2005

@ Slushy's place

Yesterday, I reached Slushy's place around 4pm. Fairy Godmother came too. I had a lot of catching up to do as I have not met them for the past 2 months. We also did some baking and we tried the recipe for Choc Fudge brownie. The girls couldn't help but sprinkle some mini M&Ms on top before we throw it into the oven.

brownie b4 baking

We are very happy with the final product. It is yummy, chocolatey. I shall make this brownie for Slushy's Christmas party on 17 Dec.


brownie baked

Nimbus looks more handsome with the dash of orange in his cost.
nimbus mirror

I wonder what they were lookin at. Ainsley has been making lovely sounds that we don't understand. Soon she will be talking!

heads turning

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Cake looks scrumptious!